Tuesday, September 30, 2008

God will make a way when there seems no way

Thank God for the ways He can work His ways for me when there seemed to be no way.

Are you going through a tough time now and there seems no way out? Don't give up! Keep trusting in God. He will make a way for you when there seems to be no way. For with Him all things are possible.

Hope this song "God will make a way" will encourage you to continue to trust in God to work a way for you.



God will make a way

God will make a way
Where there seems to be no way
He works in ways we cannot see
He will make a way for me
He will be my guide
Hold me closely to His side
With love and strength for each new day
He will make a way, He will make a way.

By a roadway in the wilderness, He'll lead me
And rivers in the desert will I see
Heaven and earth will fade
But His Word will still remain
He will do something new today.

God will make a way,
Where there seems to be no way
He works in ways we cannot see
He will make a way for me
He will be my guide
Hold me closely to His side
With love and strength for each new day
He will make a way, He will make a way
May you God guide and lead you, and make a way for you in whatever you may go through today and every day :)

Thank you for stopping by. Thanks for your encouragements. Hope you have a blessed day!
Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and show thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not. Jeremiah 33:3

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great Post, just what i needed. Thank you Nancie, have a wonderful night!!

Anonymous said...

God will make a way. He will always make a way. we just need to be patient and let Him do His God thing. He says He will guide us with His eye. He has set the path and will lead. You are so right we just need to trust in Him and know that we know, that we know He will make a way. And guess what He does best when there is no way. For He loves it when we see the impossible because than we get to see Him as He is -the God ofthe Impossible-. Thanks so much for sharing these inspiring words. Be blessed

Anonymous said...

Great post Nancie I really needed that today I have been really down and discouraged. Thank You for showing me that God will make away where there seems to be no way. He will guide me through it if I allow Him to lead me. Thank you my friend.
Love in Christ,
Heather

Anonymous said...

Blessings Nancie, This is an awesome song and post! God will make a way is one of my personal best songs to encourage me through difficult times. When I was in choir, and our church was inaugurating our new location & facility with a new name, we sang this...in the interlude of music,
different members gave testimonies.
Mine was chosen and I can recall how meaningful it was because it was right after my youngest brother had died, and I had recovered from a clinical depression. I will always hold this song closely and dearly. I posted this on one of my TSMSS! Your gift of touching and ministering to our hearts and spirit once more shines almost as brightly as your =) smile, I recall from your old profile. It is embedded in my mind & heart! I trust God to make a way! I pray that this also ministers to you in "God making a way" daily for you to
be uplifted and encouraged as you bless others, may you be blessed in return. All things are possible!

Anonymous said...

I must say once again, AMEN! to everything Peggy shared.

Nancie - you are like a breath of fresh air to those who are hurting and even to those of us without the trial of clinical depression.

I love how you reach out to all of us and shine His love so brightly!

May you find peace in knowing God will take care of it all for you!

Love and blessings,
Jill

Anonymous said...

I love that song too much...i'm listening to it in my iPod in fact...He is sending me a message!!!

Anonymous said...

Amen, God will make a way for us.

Anonymous said...

Nancie,

This song is lovely and so are you! I loved today's scripture verse in Jeremiah...I don't know why that verse has always resonated so with me but everytime I hear it I feel the Lord so close to me!

Blessings to you today, Nancie!

Anonymous said...

Nancie,
Thanks for the good wishes. I thought of you today when I went to the beach and happened upon two Rosh Hashanah services that were being held on the sand. How great and spiritual satisfying was that?

Susan

Anonymous said...

I thank God each and everyday of His new mercies towards me. "Great is thy faithfulness" Through many trials I have learned to trust Him, even when it seemed hopeless.

Thank you Nancie for sharing this beautiful message in song, and for your continued encouragement throughout this pilgrimage.

Proverbs 3:5&6

Vietta

Anonymous said...

Thank you, Nancie! So much going on in my life right now--I really needed to be reminded that God will make a way and that He is in control.

Thanks so much for encouraging me along my way!

Beth

Anonymous said...

Thanks Nancie,
Just what I needed today!
Wendalyn

Princess0479 said...

Hey Nancie i really like this post too, i like the video and song..it was so beautiful and comforting to me, i'm going through something very personal in my life, i've been tempted by something/someone in my close circle of friends, so please pray for me to be strong in this temptation and to not let Satan win this battle..please pray for me my friend =) And thank you for the song lyrics and video it's so beautiful and picturisque and it's true God always makes a way even when it seems there is no way =) thank you for the reminder!

Take care hun!
God bless!

To God be all glory!
HUGS!

In Him, Jane.