Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Word-Filled Wednesday : Never forsaken














I have been young, and now am old: yet have I not seen the righteous forsaken, nor his seed begging bread. Psalm 37:25

I am learning to cling onto God's precious promises and His love and faithfulness in keeping them.

This is one of God's precious promises which especially encourages me in these recent days.

Thank God for the assurance of His love and care upon us through all the changing scenes in life, from our youth to our old age, and for ourselves and our children.

For more Word-Filled Wednesday participants, do visit Amy at The 160 Acre Woods. It will be a very blessed and encouraging experience for you!

Thank you for stopping by. Hope you have a blessed day!

(I took this picture at East Coast Beach, Singapore)

No comments: