Monday, May 26, 2008

Taking a Break - A Special Prayer for You

Dear Friends,

I am taking a break from blogging to let my health get better and to attend to some family matters.

I want to take this opportunity to thank all of you for your visits, kind comments, prayers and encouragements.

It has been a very precious and wonderful experience for me to write on this blog over the last few months and to visit your blogs.

I will miss all of you for a while but I am remembering you in prayers.

Hope you will press on daily in God's grace and strength, and continue on your wellness journey.

I will be back, God willing :-)

Take care!
A Special Prayer for You

I said a prayer for you today
and know God must have heard.
I felt the answer in my heart although
He spoke no word
I didn't ask for wealth or fame
I know you wouldn't mind
I asked Him to send treasures
of a far more lasting kind.
I asked that He be near you
At the start of each new day
To grant you health and blessings
and friends to share your way.
I asked for happiness for you
in all things great and small
But it was for His loving care
I prayed most of all



No comments: