Monday, May 12, 2008

Thank God I am better

Dear friends,

Thanks for stopping by. Thank God for strengthening me day by day and I am feeling better today.

A special thank you to Tracy, Marja, Stephany, Darlene, Melanie and Acorn, for your kind thoughts, prayers and encouragements. Your concerns and supports to me at this difficult time means a lot to me. It encourages my heart and I know these are tokens of God's love and goodness to me. Thank you for your wonderful support!

Thanks to my other friends who visit this blog and have prayed for me. Although you didn't leave any comment but I know you have visited and prayed with me. Thank you!

I am thankful to my Pastor and other church friends who know about my condition and have been praying for me. Thank God for His faithfulness in strengthening me and helping me to cope better.

I have been resting a lot these few days and have cut down my activities significantly. I am trying harder to slow down. I think I need to have a good break and cut down on anything that may stress me up or aggravate my condition.

I have been feeling very very exhausted and drained. It's like some kind of accumulated tiredness. Thank God for preserving me and enabling me to recognize early that I may be heading towards a burn-out and to take the necessary actions to rectify my situations.

I was too unwell to go to church yesterday but I read the Bible and listened to an audio sermon. God's Words bring great encouragement to me. I know that God is with me and He will strengthen me as I wait upon Him.

I am trying harder to slow down this week. Hope to take a good break to recuperate.

I went for a walk this morning. It was really refreshing. I always love to walk in the nature and see the beauties of God's creations and enjoy the fresh air and sunshine. I think I need to schedule this into my daily task as it will help me to relax and strengthen me physically and mentally :-)

During my walks I usually will see pigeons. They are very cute. This group of pigeons was feeding on some food they found.





















































This satisfied pigeon took its portion and went away :-)

In the Bible, God said that He clothes the lily of the field and feed the sparrow. And not one of the sparrow will be forgotten by God. I am encouraged as I remember afresh that God will take care of me even as I seek to take care of myself. Thank God that He is with me. I am learning to rest in Him daily.
Are not five sparrows sold for two farthings,
and not one of them is forgotten before God?
But even the very hairs of your head are all numbered.
Fear not therefore; ye are of more value than many sparrows.
(Luke 12:6,7)
Thank you once again to all of you, my dear friends and readers. I am thankful to God to find such friendship and support online. Your friendship and support means a lot to me. I thank God for all of you.

Thanks for stopping by. Take care. Hope you have a blessed day!

No comments: